We are looking for ：
You! If you are an experienced product designer who is able to execute a research, state clear findings, set up a project vision and create new and innovative ideas。 After presenting the ideas to the client, you will translate the ideas into concept designs with a suitable color, finish and material。
Our engineers, with whom you will work closely together, take care of further development in order to deliver production-ready designs. Therefore you will be visiting manufacturers and get more insights on their set-up and production facilities.
What We Do
Our unique approach and focus on creating value for the end-user is why we recently we have been gaining a strong design demand from clients to optimize and create new products. You will work on a big variety of projects related to categories such as consumer electronics, kitchenware, office supplies, toys and childcare and household and DYI tools.
- Has a bachelor or masters degree in industrial design, product design, or a similar educational background
- Worked for at least 2 years in the design field
- Likes to do research to derive a vision which leads the client into the right direction
- Has excellent digital visualization skills
- Constantly aims to understand the end-user to create (more) value
- Created visual design languages and translated them into a detailed concept designs during former projects
- Has a strong affinity with color material finish and form
- Is a real team player who is able communicate smoothly with clients and colleagues
Additional Advantages Are
- Experience in embodiment design (You can identify yourself with this value if you are a prototype geek who makes 30 prototypes a day to get the correct fit of 2 parts right)
- Ability to use 3D and rendering software
- Writing and/or speaking skills in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Enjoys having some Friday-afternoon-drinks with us!
What Is In It For You
- A working environment in one of the biggest and most vibrant cities in the world, Shanghai
- Lots of freedom and a big responsibility due to direct contact with clients (retailers and manufacturers) all around the world
- The opportunity to see your designs in production and worldwide on the market within a short timeframe
- An energetic team with skilful people that ‘work hard and play hard’